Friday, August 8, 2008

Two days

Hi, so I'm leaving for Ghana in two days on Sunday to study for the semester and I was informed that I should get a blog to keep people up to date on my time there. After much resistance and a lot of urging, I finally agreed(it seemed easier than update emails because this way I don't have to keep track of people's email addresses). This is for my friends and family to keep track of me, so if you don't actually know who I am, don't read this because that would be kind of creepy... If you do know me, this does not mean that you can read this and call it good. While this may keep you updated on my life, I would appreciate periodic emails about yours(otherwise its way too one-sided and that would be lame for me because I know how my life is...) So yes, I leave Sunday, and will keep this periodically updated(with pictures too if I can master the technology...) I will miss you all, but too much because I will be having grand adventures on the other side of the world!

4 comments:

Kyle Broeckel said...

Your argument is quite persuasive, so yes, I will email you. Hope getting to the other side of the world goes well, so you can have those grand adventures of yours.
Back here, John is also leaving tomorrow.
Here's his blog: http://johnnygoestoaustin.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Hooray, you got a blog! I'll link from my blog(s) to yours and I'll be eagerly awaiting updates...have a blast :)

Scarlet said...

I'm glad you'll be keeping us updated :)
By now you'll have been in Ghana for not quite a week.
I hope you are beginning to adjust a little and are meeting some good friends there.
I love you and I'm praying for you.
(P.S.-- I randomly decided to jump on the proverbial wagon of blogging as well-- you'll probably have a zillion other things on your mind, but if you do want to read some of my periodic random thoughts, my blog is ponderlife.wordpress.com)

Unknown said...

Marsi!!! Hey it's Shantiko! It's so crazy that you are in Ghana, because I am planning on going to Ghana next semester!! We will have to talk when you are back! I can't wait to read your blog. How exciting!